- 20 years experiences encompassing Entrepreneurship, Business Consulting, Logistics & Freight Forwarding, and Systems Engineering.
- Proven track records and robust professional skills in the areas of Corporate Governance, Business Strategic Planning, System & Technology Management, Supply Chain & Logistics Management, Disruptive & Change Management, Crisis Recovery and Business Turnaround.
Working experiences include:
- Director, Mercury Marketplace Asia
- Director & Chief Consultant, RNS Management Consulting
- Regional Supply Chain Manager, DB Schenker APAC
- Asia Regional Strategic Account Manager, Kintetsu Inc. Japan
- General Manager, Kintetsu World Express Malaysia
Recognitions and personal achievements include:
- Northern Region Working Committee for MY-CN Belt & Road Initiatives (BRI)
- Anugerah Khas Setia Berjasa YAM Tengku Puteri Datin Paduka Seri Hajah Zahariah Binti Almarhum Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah, state of Selangor.
- Shanghai Distribution Centre Excellence Award
- KWE Global Champion Award
- KWE JP Mid-Term Strategic Planning Committee
- MBA Marketing Management
- MBA Int’l Technology Management
- BSc (Hons) Systems Engineering
- Over 20 years in the plastics and chemicals industries
- China and South East Asia market expert
- International Trades, Import & Export Compliances
- Strategic Sourcing for Raw Materials
- Experiences in Industrial Technology
- BSc (Hons) Industrial Chemistry